Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Red for Him

MG Badge

 Is a picture worth a thousand words? I may not be able to own this rolling stock but I can appreciate their beauty and craftsmanship on my wall.  I prefer a time where the wind tunnel did not homogenize the shape and line of each marque.  Touches of chrome accented the purity of color and the fit exhibited the careful hand of the builder.  
Red Grill

Red XK-E
Red Morgan
 
Porsche 911


















I can be reached at http://www.maggiotto.com/contact.htm or email at john@maggiotto.com

1 comment:

  1. My brother re-builds cars and when I visit, I love to go see what he is working on....there is something about the design, the color and all that chrome.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...